Thursday, December 27, 2007

[POEM] - Unwanted

Surrounded by my own voice
I sit here
Separated from what others are going through
Unsure
Of whether I can help.
Unclear
Of whether they want me to.
Surrounded by silence
This life of mine exists
As I sit longingly
Looking out my window of despair
Waiting
Hoping
That someday someone will come by
Knocking
Wanting
Seeking
My solitude has only grown
Like an infection full of life
Branched out into so many parts
Cutting the air
Softly
Completing me with its fullness
As I sit here again
Unsure. Unclear. Unwanted.


..ShaKri..

2 reflections:

Anonymous said...

Have you seen the movie 'Life is beautiful'?...if no,you got to watch it.
I'm sure you being an artist would appreciate it.

ShaK said...

@Anonymous

Dear Anon - yes. I have seen it. :) And I loved it. Thank you for the words.


Cheers,

SK

 
;