Friday, March 31, 2006

Kannada Torrents Winner!

Kannada Torrents is a community website dedicated to Kannada movies, music and other related material. I have been a regular visitor to their website for almost a year for my regular fix of Kannada movies. They recently held a banner contest to which I had submitted several entries. Surprise! Surprise! I not only won the contest pretty much single handedly but they also included all my designs as a rotating banner on their website. This means that everytime you refresh any of their pages you will see another one of my banner designs. You can visit http://www.kannadatorrents.com and see them all. Here are all the banners that were finally selected:

----------------------------

----------------------------

----------------------------

----------------------------

----------------------------

----------------------------










ShaKri

3 reflections:

ರಾಮಪ್ರಿಯ said...

hey.. nice to see one more winning product from SK factory... cheers to u mate !!!

ShaK said...

d'vaadagaLu ram. :) I hope this trend of winning SK Products continues.

necrophobic said...

I guess u also won the IM torrents banner contest..u are really a nice designer ..would u please do a banner for my High Quality Kannada music videos blog page..

Take a look..
http://kannada-musicvideos.blogspot.com/

U know me from KNDG and KT..and orkut..and i've been a fan of your blogs and your book,cartoons..cards
flash,articles..etc etc..
So please dont let me down

 
;